Monday, November 9, 2009

Hey Neo-Nazis, stop making white people look dumb

I can't stand neo-nazis, but I must say, their idiocy never ceases to amaze me. Case in point. The dumb skin-head in this video yelling about there not being enchiladas in Arizona and how this is America and Mexicans need to go home.

1. I'm not from Phoenix, but I've been there, and I am 100% sure they have enchilad...as, mainly because of my second point.
2. If my hair- and brain-lacking non-friend in the video here read up on some history and stopped making white people look dumb, he would learn that Arizona actually used to be Mexico before we invaded Mexico City during our "Manifest Destiny" (another racist policy) days and forced them to cede to us their Northern Territories.

This also lead me to think, how funny would it be if all of a sudden they pan to a Native American-led protest where they tell white people to go back to Europe because there ain't no tea and krumpets here. All would be complete, and my heart content.

Humans have such a short memory.


No comments: