Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The "I'm sorry, Rush" website

www.imsorryrush.com

I gotta give it to the Dems, that's pretty funny.

Here's my shot at an apology...

Dear Rush,

I’m so sorry that I called you ugly. My comments were stupid. What I meant to say is that you are worthy of enormous respect. Yeah, sometimes I speak generically – seriously I wasn’t even talking about you. Everyone knows we Republicans like to say one thing and do another, right?

You and I both know that in reality, you simply want President Obama to fail in this time of economic collapse. How can I disagree with that? Please accept my sincere apologies, oh great leader of the Republican Party. Can’t wait to be on your show soon! XOXO

Sincerely,

Republican Congressman Eric Cantor (coming soon)

P.S. Nice outfit at CPAC. You looked like a fat and sweaty Johnny Cash.

No comments: