Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is that really a valid excuse?

Jackie Mason does it again


Defending himself for using what some perceive as a yiddish racial epithet for President Obama, Jackie Mason said:"I'm not going to defend myself. Chris Rock has told a lot more jokes about whites than I have against Blacks. What about the demeaning words Blacks say about Jews?". Adding, "If it's a racist society, the white people are the ones being persecuted because they have to defend themselves."

WOW is about all I can say. I don't even know how to address this. I mean... is that really the way to solve the perpetual racist cloud that hangs over our country, by using more demeaning words to "even up the game"?

But most importantly... REALLY? WHITE PEOPLE are being persecuted? REALLY? So I guess you could say that slave owners were being persecuted because they had to defend themselves for their actions? This is possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever heard someone say in my entire life. Jackie Mason needs to shut his ignorant mouth. I think I am too angry to actually respond rationally to such a statement, so I think I'll leave it at that.

No comments: