Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Elitists calling other people elitists

Prominent Clinton backer and DNC member to endorse McCain

"Forester is the CEO of EL Rothschild, a holding company with businesses around the world. She is married to international banker Sir Evelyn de Rothschild. Forester is a member of the DNC’s Democrats Abroad chapter and splits her time living in London and New York."

"“This is a hard decision for me personally because frankly I don't like him,” she said of Obama in an interview with CNN’s Joe Johns. “I feel like he is an elitist. I feel like he has not given me reason to trust him.”"

This is just rich. This lady calling Obama (yes, raised by a single parent, comes from working class background, just recently got money, Obama) an elitist. This smacks of racism. "Frankly I don't like him", "he hasn't given me a reason to trust him", "I feel like he is an elitist", let the coded racism begin. At least she stopped before calling him an "uppity Negro".

If she's doing this because she is super rich and will get a bigger tax break under McCain, that's fine, but at least be honest about it. I would hope that's the reason actually, cause otherwise she's just showing her true colors. Obama and the rest of his grassroots campaign don't need her support anyway. London can have her.

UPDATE:


Ha. Ha. Wow, smooth move lady. Way to label the small town people "rednecks". John McCain can have you.

No comments: