Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yowzers... someone's angry...



I wonder if this is why Olbermann got pulled off election coverage? He clearly sounds very anti-Republican (no more than some of the hacks on Fox sound anti-Democrat), however I can see how they might not want this to be seen as their attempt at objective coverage.

I gotta say though, I agree with the man on the bullshit they pulled with showing the 9/11 footage at the RNC and McCain's statement about him knowing how to capture Osama Bin Laden (yet only planning on doing so if he is elected President).

As much as Olbermann doesn't come off as a guy just telling you the news, I think we need more people like him on TV, calling these politicians on their bullshit and not giving them a free pass to do and say whatever they want without consequence.

Using 9/11 as a campaign issue, pretending your party has the monopoly on patriotism, and making bullshit promises to capture OBL all need to stop.

No comments: